Here are the basic rules, but please read the full Rules for more on bans and blocks.
- Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it
- Always sign your post with four tides (~) or simply click on the signature button next to the box that says Template on the editing bar.
- It is highly discouraged to edit user pages other than your own.
- Do not remove content from pages unless the content is false or is clearly vandalism.
- If you are a veteran editor, welcome new contributors, do not look down upon them. If they are doing something wrong, take the time to teach them what is right.
- If you have a complaint or concern, please do so in a calm manner. USING CAPS IS DISCOURAGED.
- If you have opinions, reviews, or news, please write your information on a blog NOT as a post on one of the Staff's message walls.
- Vandalism, harassment of other users, use of vulgar language, and uploading obscene images is not welcome and will be met with consequences.
- No spam editing (editing more than once in under a minute)
- Contact the Staff with questions about the wiki on our message wall so as to keep the our message walls for communication.
- Overall, be friendly to the community and have a great time editing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.